Thursday, September 6, 2012

Katie, the sassy picture-taker


 
I want to feature my talented friends on this blog so that other people can benefit from their talents as well, first, I want to share my friend Katie with you, our "in house", photographer, because no matter what kind of awesome camera I use......I am still horrible at taking pictures!!! She, on the other hand, has skills!!! She's cute, smart, funny and you are going to love reading her posts about how to become better at taking pics, so we can be those cool modern moms that have a big fancy camera for a reason!!!


 
Here's Katie:

 I first realized I had a passion for photography in my senior year of high school.  I took my first photography class that year and it stuck. The ability to look at something a little different than the rest of the world and create something is a really cool feeling. I love using film! It's kind of dying  but I enjoy being in the  dark room watching my photo come to life.  I'm still learning a lot, It's been a hobby for 5 years now but I've just started really pursuing it this last year. Hopefully I can be some  help on your endeavors and as I learn more I will share it with you!

Here are a few of my favs:    
   

I call this one "weeds"
Benton City, Wa


Shadows, West Richland, Wa 

Central Park Performer


Brooklyn Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment